Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mommy And The Boys

While Grandpa was with his girls (Grandma, Emmie, Katie and Allie), I was with my boys. We went to the Ozarks for a very fun weekend. It was a relaxing couple of days. We shopped the outlets, ate yummy food, took walks and took Will swimming at night.

Here are some things I was reminded of during this little getaway:

  • I have a wonderful husband who is so very, very, very unselfish.
  • Will is such a sweet and happy boy...sent from God to complete our family.
  • Emmie, Katie and Allie are our sweet, and funny, angels whom I miss when away.
  • Our children have wonderful, loving and involved grandparents.

...and on a lighter note:

  • When in the Ozarks, you can pretend you are on a tropical vacation.
  • Lil' Rizzos has salad that is actually better than my all-time favorite in Indiana.
  • If you eat too much salad and M&Ms, you can get a major stomach ache.
  • I don't like Rum....or atleast dark Rum.
  • Hotels should use more bleach on their bathtubs...seriously.

Photobucket


and finally...

  • Dads toss babies up much higher than their Moms would...but he does look like he is having fun, doesn't he?

Photobucket

1 comment:

amalia said...

Oh my.... He is DARLING! Looks like a fun trip! I remember L'il Rizzo's salads too..yum yum!!! Bet the girls were glad to see you when you got back!