Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grandpa And The Girls

Applebee's, Paradise Park, eating pizza, going out for icecream, making icecream, getting pedicures, going bowling, making cookies, Mi Ranchito, playing lots of cards and doing puzzles, Deanna Rose Farmstead, Red Robin....what is all this about? I call it Grandparent-palooza!!

Grandma and Grandpa H came this past weekend. Rich, Will and I went to the Ozarks so they could have the girls all to themselves to spoil! :) So, it was Grandpa and all of his girls for the weekend. Can you believe they fit all of this into one weekend? This was one special weekend the girls are sure to never forget!!!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Paradise Park
Pedicures Making Cookies
Bowling
Deanna Rose Farmstead

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Holy Cow! Not only did they go everywhere...they even got to do all the "extra" stuff I always pass by (pony rides, fishing, mining)...LUCKY GIRLS!! That is going to be hard to top!!!

Jenn