Friday, August 21, 2009

Polka Dots

Apparently, I love polka dots this evening (morning). I love playing in PhotoShop. Although, I think it may be robbing me of my much-needed sleep.

And....speaking of polka dots...who wouldn't love a 3-year-old wearing green with polka dots and piggy tails?! This silly girl had a playdate today with a friend. While they were eating lunch, she stopped eating her Happy Meal, looked up and asked her friend's mom completely out of the blue, "Do you like Barack Obama?"

1 comment:

amalia said...

Oh my gosh.... She looks like the princess of polka dots! Sophia keeps going around the house singing "polka dot it" from a Hannah Montana song! And I just bought her some cute pink polka dot ruffle pants from a Ragland trunk show today...so I guess we are into polka dots these days too! I LOVE your blog background....will you teach me these cool tricks if I decide to get photoshop....I've been drooling over it for quite some time now!! :)