Your family is soooo cute! They are all growing soooo fast! So fun to see how they are changing! I think I might know K's kindergarten teacher! I taught speech where she used to teach! Hope they all have a great year! Once we get our schedules organized....I'd love to let the girls play! Is K going in the AM???
Memory lane. A will always be a baby in my mind. K a little toddler (she looks so much older and big girl-ish when I see her in photos!)...and E a tiny little Kindergartner. The boys are just a conversation we had walking one day...
Are we going to do this every year?? It is killing me!
3 comments:
Your family is soooo cute! They are all growing soooo fast! So fun to see how they are changing! I think I might know K's kindergarten teacher! I taught speech where she used to teach! Hope they all have a great year! Once we get our schedules organized....I'd love to let the girls play! Is K going in the AM???
I love to see the comparisons because they grow up way too fast. Jennifer
Memory lane. A will always be a baby in my mind. K a little toddler (she looks so much older and big girl-ish when I see her in photos!)...and E a tiny little Kindergartner. The boys are just a conversation we had walking one day...
Are we going to do this every year?? It is killing me!
Jenn
Post a Comment