Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four Months Old Today!


J Cooper Photography

W is 4 months old today...very hard to believe...except that when you look at him you'd think he is actually older than 4 months. Weighing in at almost 19 pounds, he is a big boy...and his heart is just as big as his chubby arms and legs! W is such a sweet boy with a smile to melt your heart. He is so easy going and even when he cries it is more of a little 'whimper'. He is in love with his big sisters who always keep him entertained. He has become very curious about the world around him and loves to giggle!

The above picture and pictures below were taken this week by a good friend of mine. When I saw these pictures among many others she took that morning, I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. More of her fun pictures can be found at www.jcooperphotography.com

Also, the cute 'W' polka dot outfit was made by the same friend of mine. You can find some of her super cute designs at www.takeabowcreations.com


J Cooper Photography

J Cooper Photography

J Cooper Photography

1 comment:

Jenn said...

awww...happy to provide the photos :) I'll take any chance I can get to play with him!!!

Jenn

and thanks for the card ;) completely unnecessary but much appreciated :)