Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cousins, Cousins & More Cousins

On our Christmas vacation trip, the girls and W were able to see many of their cousins! To begin, we were in St. Louis and spent time with cute cousin Jack. They are only 5 days apart and had fun just looking at each other! On Christmas day, we went to Aunt Brenda and Uncle George's house where W and the girls visited with more cousins, well, second cousins. I've never completely understood the whole first cousin/second cousin/third cousin/removed thing and when I ask others they don't seem to know for sure either so I have looked it up and here is a link incase you are also curious...

http://www.genealogy.com/16_cousn.html

Moving right along...we saw cousins Grant, Zach, Nicole and Jacob in Indiana. W is the ninth grandchild on my side of the family...5 boys, 4 girls.

"Hmmm....who is this person that is my size wearing matching jammies?"

"Ahhh, they say he's my cousin Jack and my future roommate at the University of Dayton."

"I think we are going to be great buddies!"
Great Grandma W with her grandchildren and great grandchildren (missing 2 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild).
Cousins on the B side of the family...missing cousin Ryan. :(
W meets cute and soooo funny and chatty cousin Zach!
W meets sweet and cute cousin Grant...wait, he's 13, can I still say that? That is probably not so cool anymore.

No comments: