Height: 26.5 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 18 pounds, 12.8 ounces (95th percentile)
Head: 17 inches (75th percentile)
W grew 3 and a half inches since his 2 month appointment! So now he is not only our 'chunk of baby love', he is also tall! He is our first child to not have a head size that is off the charts!
Currently, W has RSV...3 letters a mommy DOES NOT want to hear. He is doing well though and I think he is over the worst...fingers crossed. So sad to hear him wheezing and coughing. He is also recovering from an ear infection. All the while he has remained his smiley self with only isolated incidents of crabbiness. Poor little man!
1 comment:
He's just the perfect amount of chunk to me (of course I've got a chunker too!)
I'm so glad to hear he is doing better...we miss our play dates!!
Jenn
Post a Comment