Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"At First I Wasn't So Sure About That Guy..."

K is in love with W. All of the girls seem to be very fond of him and are having so much fun watching him learn new things. I love to watch all of them play with him and hear how they talk to him. I want to be sure to capture these memories in photos and on video so I'll be making more posts about these "sibling relationships" in the future.

When W was a month old, I asked K what she thought of her new brother. She said "At first I wasn't so sure about that guy" and then said something like, "but now, I love him." It is obvious how much she loves him. She is the first to run to him when he begins to get a little unhappy. She loves to talk to him and show him toys. She loves when he smiles back at her and is proud of him when he does something new. She even asks for "slobbery" kisses from him.

Here are some pictures I took this week of them playing together. Also, I've posted a new Holiday Fun slideshow on the left side of the page. You can view it in the small window or double click on it to see the pics larger.

Telling secrets...

Trying to get a smile...

Telling him stories...

Trying to get his hair to stay down...

No comments: