Thursday, January 21, 2010

Way Back

Tonight's CD pick is from Emmie's very early days...this wasn't a random pick...I felt like going WAY back.

Photobucket

This jaundice remedy didn't work...
Photobucket

About 2 weeks old...I somehow caught one of those early 'smiles'.
Photobucket

Baptism with cousin Nicole...
Photobucket

7 months old...it seems Iike I was a 'wannabe' photographer back then also...
Photobucket

First birthday...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacey said...

So sweet! It seems like only yesterday we had our big weekend of drinking planned....

Jenn said...

She was the cutest baby...I think I've seen most of the photos (maybe from her book?) but it is so fun to see little glimpses into their past before we knew them!! I'm loving the flashbacks!!

Jenn

amalia said...

Oh my....soooo fun to see all the early pics. What darling pictures of Emmie....she had that cute smile from the start!

Blink of an Eye said...

The picture of you at her 1st birthday - Emily looks just like you!