Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow Baby?

Maybe not....this was pretty much Will's expression the entire time I took him out to play in the snow today.

Photobucket

...and because I wanted to play around in Photoshop tonight.

Color Pop
Photobucket

B&W
Photobucket

Vintage
Photobucket

Portrait
Photobucket

Creamy Chocolate
Photobucket

Faded Daydreams
Photobucket

AND...because I'm a really big nerd and because my girls like polls and seeing results from them...

3 comments:

amalia said...

Okay... I love them all. I took Joseph out the other day ( we didn't play in the snow at all b/c S was sick the entire break), and Joseph just cried everytime he got snow on his coat.... I was surprised b/c he loves water and usually loves cold things.... next day though he came down with stomach bug...so maybe he was just feeling a bit under the weather:) Also....Brett surprised me with photoshop elements...now I just need to learn how to install it!!!!

Jenn said...

Send me that pic when you get a chance....I want to try something!

He is SOOOOO cute!
Jenn

Stacey said...

His eyes are just gorgeous!!