I do not regret to inform you that our ol' buddy Dell has come back into our lives. We will need to let you go. You were never a good match for us. I do not know why we left Dell behind in Cleveland and picked you up at that Christmas sale on the way to K.C.
You began betraying us after only 1 month. You did not like our peripheral friend Mr. Printer or our USB cable guy. You froze under pressure, couldn't multi-task and always needed your space. Your presentations were blurry and you didn't even know you had the ability to read.
Our friends Amy and Stacey have let you go and now we must do so as well. Dell has forgiven us and we will never abandon him again.
{Yes, it's late....and I need to go to bed.}
2 comments:
HA HA! FUNNY! If truth be told...I really want a Mac!
Jenn
Yes, all of the 'cool kids' have MACs. Ha! I wanted one too but the $$$$$...oh...and Rich is definitely a PC.
Post a Comment