Friday, January 22, 2010

Memory Lane

I am so enjoying my nightly trips down memory lane...

At a friend's wedding in September of '02...
Photobucket
With her buddy Barney...
Photobucket
Halloween '02...If you didn't know it was Emmie, might you think it was Will?
Photobucket
Also from October of '02...
Photobucket
Here is  Emmie drawing on a note to Daddy telling him that he is going to be a DADDY AGAIN...
Photobucket
Here is Daddy reading that letter at 11pm after a long day of work and grad school classes...I've always loved this picture.  I think I caught the exact second he realized what was going on....he really was excited...really!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love going down "memory lane" each day when I read your blog. It's been so fun to remember all of these wonderful times. LOVE the picture of Rich finding out about Miss Katie. Priceless!! And, it really is so cute how much Emmie and Will look alike. That is so neat!

Jenn said...

I guess you've seen him do that expression a few more times huh? LOVE the pics of Emmie...WOW..I can totally see Will!!

Jenn

amalia said...

What a fun way to surprise Rich! I love it and I love that you captured his expression!!! And all these pictures of your kids...they are all so darling....so fun to see their "younger years" pics and then to see them now!!