Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snow Day Friends

2 groups of 3 sisters....all lined up ready to be friends.  Here are some pictures of them from one of the snow days last week.

It all started with these 2...both new to a school, seated by each other on the first day of first grade.
Photobucket

Then, we realized these 2 like to find 'trouble' together.  On their first sleepover, they found nailpolish and were hiding in a tent in our family room doing their nails on the carpet.  :0
Photobucket

Now, these 2 are becoming quite the pair.  I smell trouble brewing...atleast from the 1 on the right.  ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

doolittsia said...

The youngest two are definitely going to be the 'biggest trouble.' I can tell it already based on them terrorizing the older four the day at my house. More fun to come, I'm sure!

(Too bad Caroline was so glued to her hat that day!)