Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More of the Same

I think this phrase is mostly used in a negative context but not this time. 

This year, I'm hoping for 'more of the same'.  2009 was a great year for us!  I'm so thankful for all that we have been blessed with.

I hope 2010 brings us more...
Milestones
Photobucket
Special Occasions
Photobucket
Silly Times
Photobucket
Sweet Surprises
Photobucket
Chub (but not on me)
Photobucket
Balance
Photobucket
Snuggles
Photobucket
Staying Young At Heart
Photobucket
Growth
Photobucket
Magical Moments
Photobucket
Fun Times With Friends
Photobucket
Rest
Photobucket
Time With Family
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friendly Competition
Photobucket
Dreams Come True
Photobucket
Sweet Dreams
Photobucket

So, in 2010 I'm just hoping for 'more of the same'....and maybe a 50mm lens to capture those memories with.  :)

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this post!! Wishing you and your family "more of the same."

amalia said...

I LOVE all of these pictures! I couldn't agree more....sometimes it feels like we are always striving for something "more," but it isn't until we stop and take a breath that realize what we have is pretty darn good!!