In a few days, I'm going to turn on the privacy setting on our blog. Access to the blog will only be allowed to readers who are recognized. If you want to be included on the list of readers, please leave a comment on this entry with your email address or send me an email. I believe you may have to 'sign in' the first time but after that the system should recognize you and automatically allow access.
Thanks!
7 comments:
Definitely me! I love to check in with your beautiful kids.
jamiekessel@hotmail.com
We definitely want to be included!
rjheidemann@msn.com
If you don't include us we will be completely offended and never come to your house again (and don't you dare try it just so my kids don't mess up your playroom ever again...ha!!)
Have a GREAT Christmas!!
Jenn
Of course I want to be included! I guess I will be going private too! Remember I was considering this when we talked last week!
Put me on the list, please.
Please include me. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Squeeze your babies for me.
I just recently found your blog through Jenn's..I would love to be included.
You have a truly adorable family!
Merry Christmas!
Smiles Michelle
mldavidson2002@yahoo.com
Post a Comment