Sunday, December 20, 2009

Strumming Santa

Here is Santa making his entrance at our house...Photobucket

Will getting ready to go sit on Santa's lap...he wasn't scared at all.Photobucket

Miss Allie wants a Barbie and a jewelry box...Photobucket

Miss Katie wants a Wowee Alive pet...Photobucket

Miss Emmie also wants a Wowee Alive pet...Photobucket

Santa sings Christmas songs and plays the guitar!Photobucket

Some of the girls watching Santa play the guitar and singing along...Photobucket

I really loved this pic (in a color pop action) of our friends Sophia and Joseph. It is so sweet how he is looking at Santa and his big sister is smiling at him and holding his cheek....seems to capture the spirit and magic of Christmas.Photobucket

2 comments:

amalia said...

Thank you so much for having us!!! We had so much fun! I love ALL of your pictures! Your girls and sweet little guy are too cute! I'm kicking myself for not getting those outfits (that the girls wore) for Sophia. I saw them at gymboree?? a while back I think. Thanks for capturing the sweet picture of Sophia and Joseph! Next play date is at my house so we can talk camera!

Jess said...

The pictures with Santa and the girls and Will are too cute! You can really notice a difference with the quality of the pictures too. Sorry we missed you over Christmas but maybe sometime in the next weeks we can make the trek down there?