Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Simply Sweet

There is something so incredibly sweet about little girls dancing. It can bring tears to your eyes. It can make your day. It can make your week. It can make you realize just how lucky you are...incase you have forgotten that day. It can cause you to take your daughter through the McDonalds drive-thru for a Happy Meal to celebrate.

Today Allie had her little Christmas performance at dance class and she did a wonderful job. Here are some pics (with a Faded Daydreams wash). (Sorry, no video...I need to get a new SD card so I have enough room to take videos on the old camera...or I need to get a new video camera that isn't 8 years old and as large as my purse, ha).

Allie blowing me a kiss during the performance.Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh.my.gosh. she is just so precious! those little wings popping out from those chubby arms :) melt my heart :)

Jenn

Stacey said...

How sweet! She is adorable!