Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Little Bit Of Holiday Fun

This past weekend the girls made little ornaments for their small tree I found at Hobby Lobby. They filled small glass ornaments with snow, glitter, confetti, balls...pretty much whatever they could find. They loved it and sure did make a nice mess. Today the girls decorated a gingerbread house...a kit of course!

I really need to think of some more fun things for the girls to do. I feel like I used to do so many fun crafts and things with the girls and now I just find myself in somewhat of a survival mode...make the meals, give the baths, get them to school on time, pick up the crumbs, etc etc. I'm not complaining...just wondering if anyone has any advice for just 'letting go' and 'living in the moment'. I want to be MORE FUN. :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You ARE so much fun!!

Jenn said...

Well if you are no fun then I am really in trouble!!!!

The ornament tree turned out so cute!!

Jenn