No need to write about the fact that the stomach flu has been a guest at our house for 7 days now. No need to write about the fact that I didn't get to wear my pretty pink dress to Rich's company Christmas party tonight. This is my place to be positive. I have no real reasons to complain.
I ventured into the world of Photoshop Elements 8.0 today...wow...it has come SO FAR since my version of 5.0. I browsed the web, downloaded an action installer and many actions and played and played and played. I know that actions can't cover up poor quality pics so I will have to work on getting better quality pics.
Here is the same pic of Katie that I ran actions on...not sure what I would use them for but it was fun to learn....and it kept me from dwelling on missing our night out with adults. Why can't I be relaxed like other moms when it comes to babysitters? Is anyone else like this? If you know of a great sitter that can handle 4, please let me know....I need one for next weekend also.
Anyway, here are the pics with the names of the actions I found.






5 comments:
Those are so fun! I wish I had a clue how to use them. :)
Oh, and I think "faded daydreams" looks really pretty with this picture. Hope you're all doing much better.
I like color pop
I love all of them....the faded daydreams was beautiful!!! I tried to download...and it wouldn't work... I think I need something compatible with Macs. Do you have windows? And by the way.. I am a freak about babysitters too. My only babysisters...my parents, sister and in-laws. Sooo fortunate that they live nearby! Hope you are all feeling better
fun times!! I'm sorry I wasn't more help to you all this week...I felt helpless watching you all suffer through that nasty bug :( I think the action look great...you will have so much fun playing around with them!!
Jenn
Post a Comment