Can you tell how excited I am (now that I'm over the guilt of making the purchase)? Yes Joseph...that does say Canon...not Nikon. :0 Maybe that's why they call it the Rebel...
Nance...funny... I had a Nikon on my list too...but after researching and talking to many people I have changed my mind and am headed in the canon direction too! Let me know if you like it!
Hi Just stopped by your blog through the blogspot "next blog" feature. I noticed your Rebel post and just wanted to tell you I have had the camera for a year and it has been a great camera. I'm thinking about joining the clickinmoms blog,($8 for a month trial) as many of the comments are very positive about how much they have learned from the site. I will also have to check out the "Dummies book" Beautiful family, Take care
3 comments:
Nance...funny... I had a Nikon on my list too...but after researching and talking to many people I have changed my mind and am headed in the canon direction too! Let me know if you like it!
Couldn't afford a real camera? Actually "rebel" is "leber" backward which in latin means "sucker"...
Hi
Just stopped by your blog through the blogspot "next blog" feature. I noticed your Rebel post and just wanted to tell you I have had the camera for a year and it has been a great camera. I'm thinking about joining the clickinmoms blog,($8 for a month trial) as many of the comments are very positive about how much they have learned from the site. I will also have to check out the "Dummies book" Beautiful family, Take care
Post a Comment