Thursday, November 12, 2009

He Seems So Old...


Will is 14 months now and has seemed so much older over the past couple of weeks. His walking, talking and playing seem soooo grown up. Sometimes he will be in the car and call me with a very loud and serious "MOM- MEEEE!!" and when he runs out of food he screams "MURE! MURE! MURE!" He is still the sweetest little snugglebug....always looking for a hand to hold, an arm to hug....a face to pull closer. He sure does love his big sisters and they can make him laugh and laugh and laugh.


Here is a video of him walking and playing with a ball.

Here is a video of him being silly in the bathtub.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I LOVE the videos. I could just eat him up!!! He's doing a great job of walking. I bet your back is feeling better too. :)