The girls reading their new book from Grandma and Grandpa with 'The Night Before Christmas' recorded by them.
Allie being silly...too bad I read about how to correct white balance issues on the way BACK from St. Louis.
Playing 'Apples to Apples'...
Will's new backpack from Grandma and Grandpa...so cute!
Katie at Aunt Brenda's for Thanksgiving...
Allie at Aunt Brenda's...
Two grandsons....in a house that has been ruled by granddaughters for the past 8 years, ha!
Cousin Jack playing with Uncle Jay...Will is entertained in the background. I read about a feature on my camera to help with fluorescent lighting on the way home today.
Will partied until he fell asleep in his chair...The Sprite/Dominos party...
Cousin Jack...
Katie with Jack...
Katie LOVES to flash her smiles for the camera...natural light, bounce flash and direct flash.
Emmie politely puts up with me...
Allie LOVES to make faces for the camera...
In St. Louis there is a park that they completely light up and decorate for the holidays. Cars can drive through, tune their radio to a specific radio station and enjoy the scenery. Here are some pics from the car.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!























2 comments:
fun times!! I'm a sucker for the natural light shots...love the one of Katie! looks like a great trip!
Jenn
Nance...you are too funny! I need to catch up on my reading. I kept telling people I was not going to use my automatic....but I still need lots of practice in manual!!! The flash you have sounds awesome.... and I think your pictures look great! Of course the subjects in your pictures are too darn cute and make any picture darling!
Post a Comment