Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Halloween weekend was busy. Emmie and Katie both had soccer games on Halloween. Will wore his lion costume to both games and seemed to love having it on. He was mistaken for a real dog in our stroller a few times. Later that day we went to a neighbor's house for dinner with friends, then trick-or-treating and later back to their house for a party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emmie The Monkey
Photobucket

Katie The Zebra
Photobucket

Allie The Cowgirl

Photobucket

Will The Lion
Photobucket

Will Sitting With Me Watching The Trick-or-Treating
Photobucket

Katie loved her costume so much. When we came home around 11, I asked her to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I made my way upstairs a few minutes later and found her like this....something tells me she didn't get her teeth brushed either....after all that candy. :0

Photobucket

I agree with Katie...Halloween was exhausting! The next day we had 2 birthday parties and a soccer party. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love seeing all 4 of them together. They are just precious!