My new camera is so much fun. Here are some pics from today. It was a cloudy but bright enough day. I caught the girls and neighbor boys outside playing basketball. So far all I've posted is
unedited pics. It's funny...sometimes I'm not sure what makes a photograph 'good' technically speaking. Look at these 3 pics...which is the best lighting wise? Is it Allie's pic? Katie's looks a bit bright and Emmie's a bit dark...am I correct? If you've never left me a comment...now is the time...I need some critiquing. Thanks!



Does anyone know why this picture looks a bit 'fake'....like I photoshopped him on the background?

This is what I get when I get too excited and forget to focus...but I love the picture anyway.

Lastly...Allie being Allie...

4 comments:
I LOVE all the pics! I need some tutoring!!!!! If Santa happens to bring me my canon....will you tutor??? I love how up close they are and the background is so soft! How do you do that??? Seriously....I'm in all these book clubs....but I would much rather start a camera club :)!!! It would be such a better way to use my time!!!
Yes, Amalia...let's start a camera club in January! We can talk photography and eat, ha! Maybe Jenn of jcooper photography could join us...wink, wink Jenn.
I'm SO there :) Ok...put your focus point smack dab between their eyes. That will make the eyes sharper and make them pop more. I think the exposure on A's is the best but none of them are bad! You could play slightly with the exposure in photoshop too to brighten up E's if you wanted to!
Jenn
If you had bought a Nikon camera all of your pictures would be perfect and your kids would look even more cute than they do now. Just saying...
Post a Comment