Things were a bit 'comical' in our house the other night (actually morning around 1:30 am) while Rich was traveling. Will decided he just wasn't tired that night and was still going strong after just a couple of short cat naps throughout the night. Allie woke up crying which woke up Emmie and Katie. Once the girls were sleeping again, Will was still awake. I had my camera nearby (as I always do) and decided I should videotape him on the monitor I have next to my bed.
Here is the footage...
Around 2:00 I decided I needed to go to bed so I put Will in bed with me.
And....this is what happens when I bring my snuggle bug into bed with me...
About a minute later...


And then...sound asleep for the remainder of the night. Who wouldn't want a snuggle bug like this one? This cuddly guy is the reason I'm awake now doing this entry....he is sleeping in my arms....I am lucky.
1 comment:
Those sleeping pictures are precious! I love his smile. Squeeze him for me please!
Post a Comment