I have always loved the number 9 and it was always my sports number...I even have a gradeschool volleyball jersey in my chest of drawers to prove it...seriously. Maybe it was because I loved the movie 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' and the quote ....'nine times' ...who knows.Anyway, Emmie has been number 9 in soccer for 3 years. Yesterday at Katie's soccer practice her coach did a cute thing where the girls had to do a little drill to 'earn' their jersey. When she turned her jersey around, we saw the number 9....number 9 on her team THE BLUE ANGELS.
Here is a cute video of her earning her jersey, checking it out and then running over to show us the jersey!
1 comment:
That is too funny! I'm glad K is also #9 like her big sis and mommy. I too was always #9...and I got engaged on the 9th and my due date was on the 9th.
Post a Comment