Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tiny Toes

Thankfully my friend Jenn captured this pic of W at his buddy Sam's birthday party. He has been nibbling on his toes for a long while now but I had yet to capture it....and check out his baby blues!


Photobucket



Have I mentioned I really want a Nikon Dsomething or other when I grow up? When I see color like this, I just think of all the great 'photo ops' I have missed. I know some people say I have good pics but just look at that color and clarity!!!! Don't get me wrong, I know most of it has to do with the person behind that Nikon ..... http://www.jcooperphotography.com/ ....and that the camera isn't the golden ticket but it sure could help an amateur like me!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

he is so gorgeous...I swear...I could take pictures of him ALL day. And yes the camera helps ;) now if we could just talk R into getting you one!

Jenn