Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swings & Snuggles

Last night after dinner we went out to the backyard to play. We felt that W was old enough to check out his swing. He seemed to really enjoy it after getting used to it. While out there, A mastered the art of rock climbing and K swung the night away with her TWO loose teeth!

Since E was away spending the night at a friend's house, I invited K to a slumber party. W also joined us as we watched some late night tv and made jewelry out of yarn in bed. Then, our little snuggle bug fell right asleep there with us before we had to move him to his bed (in our room, of course). He seriously loves to snuggle! He is constantly trying to find a hand, arm, finger....something to snuggle up with.




....and I have to add....

We were headed out to dinner tonight for Father's Day. I was taking pictures and then asked K to take a picture of R and I. This is what we got....and somehow....I love it....I think because it was taken with excitement and giggles! At the end she said... "I think I got atleast one where I didn't cut off your heads!" Do you think she knew that taking it a bit crooked adds some interest to the picture?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

how sweet...look at him all snuggled up! Is K going to go to Kindergarten without her front teeth?? That is crazy!

We are home and trying to get settled...missed you guys!

Jenn