Yesterday I took W outside to take pictures of him in the yard. He was so very cooperative and had the best time as you will see. Mommy had fun pretending to be a photographer also...just pretend the pictures are all technically correct. What I love about these pictures is that they capture so many of his true expressions.
There were so many pictures I loved and I really had to try hard to get it down to just these.
One from inside...

Our sweet boy...


"I think it's time to get silly..."



"Hmmm......what's next?"

"I'll just wave hello..."

"Ummm...just pretend mommy didn't do this to my hand."

Our serious boy....actually he was just watching the neighbor boy on his motorbike.

"This was so much fun! K and A you crack me up!"

Check back soon for the 'Roller Coaster Series' from this photo shoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment