Happy Father's Day!!!
There are many reasons why we love our Daddy and our Grandpas but here are some of our top reasons.The Top Reasons We Love Our Daddy!He does fun things for usHe brings me to softball and soccer (E)He takes us to restaurantsHe gives me fun stuff for our birthdaysHe takes us out for icecreamHe is niceHe mostly doesn't put me in timeout anymore (K)He doesn't take out our braids at night (K)Because I love her a lot (A)The Top Reasons We Love Our Grandpa H!He cooks us pancakesHe is niceHe's going to take us to the Magic HouseHe visits usHe has a big basement full of toys, stickers, and puzzlesBecause I love her a lot (A)The Top Reasons We Love Our Grandpa B!He gives us donutsHe taught me how to play solitaire (E)He is niceHe has a lot of toys in his toyboxHe visits usBecause I love her a lot (A)
No comments:
Post a Comment