Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet boy

When the girls were 2, I took them for a black and white picture in white dresses.  It's not what I would choose to have done anymore but wanted to do it for Will so that they could all hang together.  This morning I tried to recreate the little studio set up.  He's not really interested in smiling for my camera so I was just glad that he sat still with his Lightning McQueen car in his left hand.  Here is what I came up with...maybe now I can actually hang them all up,  ha. 


And, here are a couple more that totally portray him at this age...always a car in his hand.  Even in his sleep, he has a car in his hand and wakes up if it drops out of his hand.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

These are precious pictures! He's so adorable!

Blink of an Eye said...

So sweet!