Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rockstar

I realized that I never posted these pics on my blog....just on Facebook.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago the girls and Will put on the best concert for us.  There was singing and dancing and outfit changes and spotlights.  Allie was the main performer.  I still have to get through all of the pics but here are a few I took of Allie.  It was very dark and they had a flashlight on her from the balcony.  (ISO H2 for you photography lovers....really embraced the grain on these.)

 

Allie told me today that she wants to take some singing/performing classes.  I don't even know where to look but am going to figure something out.  :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

How fun! Why do we have to live so far from each other...I know another 4 year old who loves to put on shows for us too. Can you imagine the fun/troulbe they could find?!