Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a Party on the Stair..airr...way...


This is one of the girls and Will's favorite indoor activities...turning the staircase into a house or hotel or whatever else they can think of.  I often get very frustrated with this activity as you might understand.  However, when they did this yesterday I just decided, why not and I got out my camera.  I really want to start documenting these fun things they do on cold winter days.  Saturday they had a pet daycare all set up and so cute in Emmie's closet.  They also regularly make hotel rooms in each others' closets and spend the night there.  These are the days.
Oh, and yes, I do have a b&w obsession lately. 

1 comment:

amalia said...

Such good imaginations! It reminds me of the Olivia show where she plays Hotel with her brother and friends during a snow day.... so fun!!! LOVE your new font...how'd ya do that?