and Daddy is his name-o.I love D-A-D
I love D-A-D
I love D-A-D
and Daddy is his name-o.
Today was 'Dads and Donuts' day at Allie's preschool. She was so excited to have Daddy come to school with her. They did some of their morning activities, painted each others hands to make handprints, ate donuts and sang this special version of BINGO. When I picked her up she said "I had fun with Daddy at school today!!"
Also, as I sit here and the girls are SUPPOSED to be having quiet time, I can hear them arguing. It's another argument about God. Allie is saying that God is pretend because he's not 'in our house' and he's in heaven. Katie is saying he's real and that God is always in heaven. Then Allie, very frustrated with the whole topic, said "I don't like God then." Then Katie said "Well, then, why do you always sing the song 'God in Heaven, we love you, we love you'?? Now, the argument has ended with "MOM! Allie said she didn't like God!" Time for me to go...
Also, as I sit here and the girls are SUPPOSED to be having quiet time, I can hear them arguing. It's another argument about God. Allie is saying that God is pretend because he's not 'in our house' and he's in heaven. Katie is saying he's real and that God is always in heaven. Then Allie, very frustrated with the whole topic, said "I don't like God then." Then Katie said "Well, then, why do you always sing the song 'God in Heaven, we love you, we love you'?? Now, the argument has ended with "MOM! Allie said she didn't like God!" Time for me to go...
Video
2 comments:
How sweet that R was able to go to school today! What fun!
Sounds like you have quite the philosophers on your hands. :)
What a small world! First, let me say thank you for stopping by my blog. I can't believe you know AnnMarie & the Henry's! I am doing a photo shoot with both families coming up soon so please check back.... A great way to see what everyone is up to. And that was St.Johns you saw in the picture. Thanks again for stopping by!
Post a Comment