Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday I was able to go on a fieldtrip with Katie to the Pumpkin Patch on a real working farm. This was her first fieldtrip and her first ride on a school bus. Thank you to her teacher who must understand that some of us mommies don't have family in town and allowed me to bring Allie and Will. I remember taking Katie and Allie to Emmie's first fieldtrip to a Pumpkin Patch in Cleveland. It was quite challenging with Allie and Will but worth every minute as Katie seemed to appreciate having me there.

Here is a pic of Katie's classOn the hayride...Allie and Will had fun on the hayride also...Katie picked her pumpkin and gourd...Sooo heavy.... just like Will was when I was carrying him through the muddy fields...
Through the corn maze...
At last....donuts with friends...Bus rides are fun!

At one point, we were waiting for Katie's class and I decided to take some pics of Allie by this board. As I was taking pics, Will started cracking up laughing and smiling thinking that Allie was playing peek-a-boo with him. It was soooo cute.
A video of Katie feeding the animals...

I'm sure in no time at all I will be posting pics of Will and I attending Allie's fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch when she is in Kindergarten.

No comments: