Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Princesses

Our sweet friend Julia turned 5 and Friday night she had a Pumpkin Princess party. The girls sure did have a lot of fun at this party. Allie was just ecstatic and trying her very 3-year-old best to "hang" with the 5-8 year olds...and I must say she did a great job. Katie gave Julia a super cute best friend t-shirt. When she heard Julia's photographer mommy say that she was going to have to do a 'best friend photo shoot' with them wearing those t-shirts and other fun items, Katie said "YES!" :)

Here is a pic of Katie with her BFF the birthday girl.

One very excited Pumpkin Princess...

So excited she was climbing the walls...sorry Jenn, I did make her get down after I took the pic. :0

And a very silly Pumpkin Princess....she didn't even argue one bit when I gave the sparkly skirt to put on for the party...

Finally....proof that Allie REALLY had fun at this party....this is how I found her sleeping in her bed later that night (wearing the Pumpkin Princess slippers she was given at the party).


Sweet dreams my pumpkin princesses...

No comments: