Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Steps

Watching Will learn to walk is so much fun and exciting. So far we just have a step here, a step there....maybe even one time we could count as 2 steps. He thinks it is hilarious and just wants to throw himself on the ground and crack up. Believe me....I am in NO hurry at all...although my back might be because I don't think the pocket book can handle many more copays to the chiropractor. Here are three videos of learning in progress.

Here he is...more interested in saying "HI" and holding his ball...

This time giving the puppy some love...

This time he gets real excited and even tries for one step.

Here is another fun video of Katie and Will playing together. This toy is supposed to use balls but Katie had another idea...which I must admit was very fun...for all of us!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Those videos are so sweet! I love how Big Sis made Will laugh. I can't believe he's getting ready to walk!