I figured out that I fell behind on our blog around last July and it just keeps getting worse. I always want to make new posts but think I need to catch up on everything from July until now first and that is just getting me more behind. So, tonight I am going to blog about tonight.
We went to see Toy Story 3 Disney On Ice tonight. Everyone loved it...especially Will. During intermission he kept asking me if I was having fun and then saying he wanted to go back to the 'show'. The girls wanted to make sure I took a picture of the 'huge bear' (even though he's the 'bad guy') and Will's absolute favorite is Buzz. Here are some pictures....and, as a photographer, I must state that I took my ol' point and shoot and didn't even edit these pics....feels very refreshing actually. :) Oh, and yes, I do look just as bad in real life tonight as I do in that picture of me...but who could resist Will's sweet smile?







3 comments:
So glad you posted these pics! Glad you all had fun! Keep going and don't worry about editing...I never do. :)
We are going on Saturday!!! I am so excited b/c I think J will go NUTS!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Sweet pictures!!!!
Oh and PS...you do NOT look bad!!!!! AND where did you find that adorable tee for Will?
Post a Comment