Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Will & His 'Nursery'

I never posted pics of Will's nursery before he was born because all of the items hadn't come yet.  I kept meaning to take pictures and I think I even tried once.  Anyway, now that he is almost 2 1/2, I figured it was time.  He is getting ready to move on to a big boy bed and it is time for his room to do a little growing up...sniff sniff.  The funny thing is that he never really actually slept in his crib...or even his room really....which is totally fine with this mommy.  :) 

Anyway, today I was able to document Will in his room exactly as I wanted to...we had fun playing together upstairs.  When we were done and downstairs he actually asked me if we could go back up and play and take pictures again.  Sweet boy.  Every single day I am reminded of how wonderful and sweet and perfect this little guy is...we are so lucky.  There are more to come but I'm posting what I have for now. 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

such cute pics! i love them!