Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The story it tells....or doesn't tell...

I currently have an obsession with silhouettes.  I love them.  I had a vision of all 4 plus Max standing there hanging out all lined up with a pretty sky developing.  Honestly, I knew it wouldn't happen but I had to try anyway.  :)  There is a lot that has to go right for a great silhouette....well, it didn't happen, ha.

So what is going on here?  High winds, arguing, Will was scared and starting to get down on his hands and knees....but, hey, atleast they're all in the frame.  :0


However, I do love this silhouette I took of Emmie's friend from last week...


If you read this blog and have a vision of a silhouette you would like done, leave me a comment...I'd love to play!

1 comment:

doolittsia said...

I haven't been on the blog for awhile so just saw this. I love the one of your kids. It does tell a story in just looking at it. Siblings!!