Sunday, November 28, 2010

Magic...

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm way behind on blogging.  Sometimes I go to make a new post but become overwhelmed at how long it might take.  So lately I've just been posting whatever I can whenever I can.  I want to do a long Thanksgiving post about our wonderful visit to St. Louis for Thanksgiving but for tonight I'm just posting 3 pics of the girls at the Magic House in St. Louis during our visit.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa H for all the fun!  Max says thanks for the ribs too...

The Magic House is truly a magical and super fun place...we spent 5 hours there!  Here is Allie being a doctor in the nursery at the hospital, Emmie being President in the oval office and Katie being a scientist in the lab....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Such cuties! Looks like a really fun place!