Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Rich's work goes 'all out' for Halloween.  On Friday, we met Rich for lunch and then went to his office.  All of the admins have treats and fun things to pass out.  The library is decorated and they take pictures.  I'm not sure how anyone gets anything done that day.  Everyone had so much fun....especially Will.  He would say 'trick or treat', 'thank you', 'bye', 'have a nice day', 'have fun'.  At every stop he would say 'hat' and point to his hat, 'jacket' and point to his vest and 'boots' and point to his boots.  Then he would point somewhere and say 'THIS WAY!'  One thing he didn't do....only take 1 item at each stop.  He didn't quite catch on to that rule.  :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

They all look so cute! I love how much Will talks! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween weekend.

amalia said...

SOOOO Cute!!! Love all of their costumes. I might have to borrow Emmie's gloves to knock some sense into the hubby from time to time:)Ha!

Blink of an Eye said...

Ahhh! so cute!