10 years ago today I married you...my best friend. I waited a little longer than I would have liked for our engagement, ha, but our engagement was a quick one...only 7 months. The best part of our engagement for me was knowing the entire time without a single doubt that you were 'the one for me'. I was so very happy and so very excited for our life together. Our wedding day was beautiful and happy and perfect. Our reception was so fun...8 hours of fun to be exact.
Highlights of our past 10 years:
- Honeymoon in Hawaii
- Moving in together in our apartment
- Bringing Emmie home on our 1 year anniversary
- Buying our first home
- Bringing Katie home a few days after Christmas in 2003
- 5 year anniversary trip to Mexico
- Bringing Allie home in May of 2006
- Moving to KC
- Buying our 2nd home
- Bringing Will home in September of 2008
Thank you for everything. I love you forever.
Fun pictures will have to wait until we are back home...this is the only one I have access to here. Little did we know when this picture was taken that we would be spending our 10 year anniversary at a waterpark/hotel with our 4 kids. :)
Oh, and I'm still just a little bit bitter about my bouquet having all ivory roses instead of the all lavendar roses I ordered....oh, and the music man playing the organ instead of the piano. Ouch! Other than that, a perfectly perfect day! :)

3 comments:
Hi Nance!
Darling post!!! How funny....we were married 10 years ago....coming up on July28th! Our honeymoon was in Hawaii too! Hope you guys are having a great trip, and Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary friends! It's so cool to think that only a couple of weeks after that picture was taken we became friends. Enjoy your day together!
Congratulations! 10 years is big.
Post a Comment