This morning they started doing it all over again...and again...and again. At one point Katie came up to me and said that Will was going to be in their new band 'Flower Power'. I nodded and said "ok". Well, about 5 minutes later, Katie, Allie and Will came in the room I was in and they were giggling and giggling and giggling and soon I was giggling and giggling and giggling because this is what I saw...
If you don't 'GET' the Rice Krispies t-shirt with flower diaper cover, then you are not meant for the rockstar lifestyle.
...and here they are in action...
Katie rocks the vocals...
Will on....well, wooden whistle that makes train sounds...
Allie on drums...
Emmie joins the band and expresses her inner 'flower child'.....
Come on...you know you want autographs...
FLOWER POWER!
(ps....for some reason, Rich didn't think this was as funny as I did) :0







1 comment:
OH that last picture is too funny! Love the play by play, too! My....what imaginations they have!!!
Post a Comment