Friday, June 4, 2010

Goodbye Kindergarten

Katie completed her year of Kindergarten.  I can't believe that she will be in 1st grade next year and not coming home to eat lunch with me.  I am so sad about this but it is time.  I am so glad that she only wanted to go 1/2 day this year as I really wanted her home.  It was a great year of fun mornings at school, lunches at home and playdates with friends.  She did a wonderful job in Kindergarten academically.  Her teacher said she was also a great listener and played very well with friends.  Ok, I can't write anymore about this subject.  :(

On the second to last day of school, they had a portfolio party where they sang a few songs and we watched a slideshow her wonderful teacher put together of the year.  Katie also showed Allie, Will and I her portfolio filled with wonderful work from the year.  On the last day of school, they had their party where they made bags filled with summer fun and then played some fun outdoor games.
 

Goodbye to Kindergarten and the best Kindergarten teacher ever!  See you in 2 years!  :)

No comments: