Friday, June 4, 2010

Dance Recital

Wow...I am more behind in this blog than I have ever been.  Allie had her dance recital a couple of weeks ago.  She was so very excited.  Her song to dance to was 'Star Light, Star Bright'.  Grandma and Grandpa H came in to see the recital.  Allie chose Noodles & Co. as the place to go out to dinner beforehand.  She wasn't nervous at all as you might have noticed from the previous pictures I noticed.  She was so excited.  List of things Mom did wrong that night:  put tap shoes on her instead of ballet shoes (luckily the ballet shoes were in the car), leave the lens I needed at home...oh well, atleast we were at the right place and on time.  :)

Well, here she is AFTER the recital!
 

Could it be?  Will sat still just long enough for me to get him in a picture with the girls. 

No comments: