Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

We spent Easter weekend in St. Louis.  It was a very fun and very busy weekend.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday included spending time with our family, having an afternoon photo shoot with my nephew Jack (see the slideshow here), putting together a very large scrapbook for Rich's grandma's 90th birthday, Easter egg coloring, a newborn photo shoot, baking at 1 a.m., an Easter egg hunt (with more picture taking), Church, Easter lunch with family and the 90th birthday party.  I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

Thanks to Rich's parents for their hospitality.  We had a wonderful weekend!  Here are some pics taken before our little egg hunt....too bad the only time we had was at noon....too much bright sun for pictures.  More pics from the egg hunt and birthday party coming soon...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Fun location...cute outfits ;) Sounds like a busy, fun weekend! I think it is always hard to come home after all the festivities!

Jenn

Stacey said...

What a fun weekend! Your pictures look great too!