Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Student Of The Day

Today was Allie's turn to be the student of the day.  She had a lot of fun filling out and decorating this poster her teacher gave her.  Allie drew our family with her 'A People'.  This is a new thing she is doing where she starts with an A and turns it into a person...very cute.  She was also allowed to bring 3 items to show the class.  She chose her Cookie Monster stuffed animal, her Barack Obama book (of course) and her ticket she had to see Sesame Street Live last weekend.  Will and I were able to stay for about a half-hour and it was so fun seeing her 'in action' at school.  She is such a big girl and seems to LOVE school!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At this point Will picked up my small camera (which I had brought to take video) and walked up to the front, put the camera up to his face, pointed it at Allie and said "CHEESE!"  Then, he walked around to about 5 of her friends and 'took their pictures' as well.  Everyone thought this was pretty funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I do have videos but can't figure out how to get them on my blog now that I've switched to Blogger's new editor.  Where is the filmstrip icon?  I'm not able to insert code from Photobucket either???  Anyone have a clue?

4 comments:

amalia said...

She is a doll! I wish I could help you with the video clip.... I am feeling like a techno idiot these days! Trying to learn Photoshop and it is driving me completely nuts....and as for my pictures... well.... I NEED HELP! The lighting is always way off....I would like to be able to eliminate flash....but then pics are way to dark!! Anyway... both Allie and Will look adorable! I will have to try to post some pics so you can see what I mean!

mom2four said...

Amalia...I completely understand...I have many issues with lighting and focus. I try to blame it on my Canon and think 'should've gotta Nikon' but I know IT IS ME and not the camera. It's frustrating. I wish there was some Rebel XSi coach who could give us a lesson and tell us the best settings, etc.

Stacey said...

She looks like such a big kid. So sweet. I love that Baby Brother was helping his mommy capture memories. Oh, and I really like the A people. :)

Jenn said...

When did she get SO BIG??? Completely adorable!!!!

Jenn