Wondering why Allie's jacket looks so many different shades? I was trying many different settings and they were in and out of shade and my flash was occasionally firing. This was the first time I took pictures at this type of speed...ha...quite interesting trying to figure out a shutter speed and picking focus points was impossible (for me). I don't even know which picture has the best exposure...I just think they're fun!





2 comments:
Okay... I LOVE these... had to show Brett....he wants to know why mine don't look like these? Do you shoot in full manual or other modes?
Thanks...that's funny because I wasn't happy with these. I think we are our own worst critics. Mostly shoot in manual but I was trying different things that day...shutter priority to TRY to capture the speed without blur and even automatic to see what the camera would choose. In my opinion, the camera almost always makes poor decisions in automatic. Seriously...let's get these Canons together next week.
Post a Comment