A Colt's victory....I did have fun (well, kind of) making this cake and brownies for a party though.
AND...much more importantly in our world...Katie is missing one of her front teeth!!! It has been very loose and last night she came in our room in the middle of the night to tell us it had fallen out. Doesn't she look so grown up? Notice the tongue through the hole! :)


4 comments:
Your cake is adorable (as always!) Hope the Tooth Fairy was good to Katie...how is she old enough to have lost a tooth???
She looks so cute...I LOVE it when they lose those top ones!
I wouldn't be able to let anyone eat a cake that cute. I'm so not a baker...that would have taken me days!!!
Jenn
LOVE LOVE the cake....and did you say brownies??? My FAVORITE!!!!!! I made some oreo brownies the other day.....(sounds kinda funky....but oh my they are sinful.....I had to freeze them before I ate them all). Anyway....that was too cute! Congrats to Katie!!! She does look sooo grown-up! That same tooth has been loose on Sophia for a month now.....maybe she'll be next!
Love the brown....glad you figured out your blog issue. Thanks again for helping me! I'm so clueless!
Post a Comment